N V SATYANARAYANA

Monday, November 8, 2010

Amritha Arora and Shakeel Wedding Pictures

Amritha Arora and Shakeel Wedding Pictures

amrita-marriage-1.jpg

Amrita chatters excitedly as the makeup lady does her most challenging job ever for the actress. Amrita gives full credit to her sister Malaika for all the arrangements. “I know nothing about the wedding arrangement. It was all done by my sister who put her own life on hold to look into my wedding details. I’m blessed to have such a supportive family. I’m talking to you while my folks are taking care of everything,” the bride got emotional as her mother reminded her she needed to hurry up with the dressing up.

But Amrita decided to get introspective. “You know, the minute I set my eyes on Shakeel I knew he was the man I wanted to marry. It’s like a karmic connection. I just felt it. I had never felt this before. Shakeel is everything that I want my husband to be. And I’m determined to make our marriage work. I’ll do whatever it takes.”

Ask her about the honeymoon which will follow the sangeet on Thursday and the nikaah on Friday and Amrita shrugs,“ The problem is, both Shakeel and I are so widely traveled we’ve nowhere to go that we can claim as being our private honeymoon spot. There doesn’t seem to be any place that neither of us has not visited. I guess we’ll just hold each other’s hand close our eyes and point to any part of the globe as our honeymoon spot. It doesn’t matter where we go as long as we’re together.

amritha-wedding-3.jpg

CHECK OTHER AMRITHA ARORA WEDDING PICTURES HERE

tags: amritha arora wedding photos, amritha wedding picutures, snaps, images, amritha arora wedding, amritha wedding pictures, amrita wedding pictures, amritha arora wedding, katrina, kareena, mallika arora, salman, wedding photoes

No comments: