N V SATYANARAYANA

Monday, October 4, 2010

Minissha Lamba Sizzling Hot Wet Bikini Photoes For Kidnap

Minissha Lamba Sizzling Hot Wet Bikini Photoes For Kidnap

In Sanjay Gadhvi’s upcoming movie “Kidnap” movie bare-dare bikini scenes of Minissha Lamba have created a buzz in B Town. The actress says that she had no qualms doing the skin show. Minissha said, “When I was told about my role, Sanjay was clear cut told me at the outset itself that some scenes needed me to wear a bikini and that too a white one”.

Minissha adds that her role in Kidnap, which stars Sanjay Dutt and Imran Khan, is of a very mod girl. She continued, “I essay the role of this hep girl… the kind who would slip on a bikini when it came to swimming. I had no reservations about wearing a two piece swimsuit”.

She had about eight months to prepare for the scene, “I did the usual dieting, gym routine to get a perfect size zero figure for the bikini shoot. The toughest part was finding a stark white bikini. Normally they are in fluorescent colors or bright hues. But my designer Shilpa Bhatia who has styled me for the movie managed to find one. We shot the scenes in Mauritius. Though I know swimming, doing it in the ocean is different”.

minishi-1.jpg

minish-2.jpg

minshi-4.png

minshi-7.jpg

minshi-5.jpg

(minshi lamba photoes, bikini babes, pictures, bikni, snapes, bollywood actress, hot, sexy, hot babes, spicy, hindi, free)

No comments: